The Opole University of Technology charges recruitment fee in the amount of 25 EUR per registration for every programme. Payment must be made to the individual bank account number generated by the Online Registration System (IRK).
Tuition fee for undergraduate and graduate programme offered in English amounts to 3 000 euro per one academic year.
Additional payment details:
Accountnumber: PL [your individual bank account number generated by the IRK system]
Beneficiary: Politechnika Opolska
Beneficiary’saddress: ul. Proszkowska 76, 45-758 Opole
Bank: Bank Pekao SA
Bankaddress: ul. Ruska 51A, 50-079 Wrocław, Poland
Paymenttitle: your name and surname, the name of the study programme
The tuition fee and registration fee have to be paid to the individual bank account number generated by IRK system for each candidate.
Tuition fee shall be refunded in case a candidate’s visa has been rejected upon submission of the receipt of payment and visa refusal document issued by the respective diplomatic institution.
Tuition fee shall not be charged from the following foreigners:
- foreigners - citizens of the European Union member-states, Switzerland or the European Agreement on Free Trade (EFTA) - parties of the European Economic Area, including the members of their families residing in the territory of Poland.
- foreigners who have been granted a permanent residence permit or a long-term EU resident permit;
- foreigners who have been granted a temporary residence permit in view of the circumstances stated in Art. 159 Section 1 or Art. 186 Section 1, Subsection 3 or 4 of the Act on Foreigners of 12 December, 2013 (Journal of Laws of 2017, Item 2206 and 2282, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 107, 138 and 771);
- foreigners who hold refugee status, temporary protection or complementary protection in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- foreigners who are holders of the Pole’s Card (Karta Polaka) or persons with a documented confirmation of Polish origin;
- foreigners being the spouse, ascendant or descendant of a citizen of the Republic of Poland, residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland
- foreigners possessing Polish language Certificate at the level C1
Foreigners can be exempt from paying the tuition fee on the basis of:
- administrative decision of the rector, director of the PAN institute, or director of the research institute;
- decision of the Minister or the NAWA director regarding the scholarship holders.