The candidate may appeal against the decision on refusal of admission to the Rector of the Opole University of Technology.
The appeal must be submitted within 14 days from the date of receipt of the administrative decision. The basis for the appeal may only be an indication of a breach of the terms and procedure of admission to studies.
Appeals must be accompanied by:
- an application form to the first year of study - printed out from the online registration system (IRK) and signed by the candidate himself/herself;
- a document constituting the basis for an application for admission to the university. This document is:
- the secondary school leaving certificate (first-cycle studies and uniform master’s studies)
- first-degree diploma together with a supplement (second-cycle studies),
- a confirmation of payment of the registration fee to the Opole University of Technology bank account;
- a decision on refusal of admission issued by the Recruitment Committee
- a statement about electronic delivery of correspondence
The appeal can be sent by post, preferably with acknowledgement of receipt, to the following address or email@example.com
Opole University of Technology
5 Mikołajczyka st., room 205 E
with annotation: ADMISSION — APPEALS